Article 1 (About the Terms)
- The Terms apply to all users.
- Users that do not agree to the Terms may not use the Operator’s website (URL: https://shop.riverforest-wp.info/, hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) or the Service.
- Regardless of whether the user is an individual or organization, both registration with the Service and usage of the Service shall constitute agreement to these Terms.
- The details of these Terms may be updated as necessary. Users may be notified of these changes via email, via publication on the Website, or by another method. In the event of changes to these Terms, subsequent usage shall constitute consent to the updated Terms, and the updated Terms shall then apply. We therefore request that users familiarize themselves with the latest Terms when using the Service.
- The Service also displays other important notes regarding the usage of the Service on this Website in addition to the Terms. These also effectively constitute part of the Terms.
- These Terms must be read prior to using the Service.
Article 2 (Details of the Service)
- As elements of the Service, the Operator offers the sale of plugin add-ons, the sale of web service license keys, product review and comments sections, and an exclusive customer forum. The Operator also accepts donations.
- The specific details of the Service shall be established by the Terms and the Website. Any details not established there shall be established by discussion between the user and the Operator.
Article 3 (Registration)
- When beginning to use the Service, the user may apply to register with the Website.
- This registration application is conducted by providing one’s username, password, email address, and any other details indicated by the Operator using a method determined by the Operator. Registration applications containing false information will be rejected.
- When purchasing a plugin and license key using the Service, the user’s provision of their name and email address shall constitute an application for registration, and will automatically register the user with the website. In such cases, a username and password will be automatically created.
- The usage agreement between the user and Operator described in these Terms shall come into effect when registration is approved.
- In the event of changes to the information with which a user has registered, the user must notify the Operator of these changes using a method determined by the Operator. The Operator shall bear no responsibility for any damages incurred by the user due to failing to update their information.
- The Operator may delete the user’s registered account if he judges that any of the following apply to that user.
- The user does not fulfil the registration review standards established by the Operator
- The user is either underage, an adult legal ward, or a person under conservatorship or adult guardianship, and consent has not been received from the user’s legal representative, guardian, or conservator.
- There is false information contained in the user’s registration request.
- The user has previously violated these Terms.
- Any other reason which the Operator judges makes the approval of the user’s registered account inappropriate.
- In the event that the Operator deletes the user’s registered account as described in the preceding item, the Operator shall bear no responsibility for notifying the user of the reasons for this.
Article 4 (Usage method)
- Users must use this Service in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and the Website, while respecting civil law, commercial law, law on the protection of personal information, copyright law, and all other laws.
- The user bears all responsibility relating to their use of the Service. Excepting specially established cases, the Operator shall bear absolutely no responsibility for the user’s usage of the Service.
- As donations, please make donations by purchasing the designated plugin, or by providing gifts to the Operator from the Operator’s Amazon Wishlist. All provisions relating to sales also apply to the purchase of plugins for donation purposes.
- When purchasing, products will be shipped following receipt of payment, as established by the provisions of the Website. In the event of product incompatibilities, the order can be revised, but price reductions and/or compensation cannot be provided.
- Only registered users can use the forum.
Article 5 (Prohibited conduct)
- Users are prohibited from engaging in the following conduct.
- Conduct that violates these Terms.
- Conduct that violates, or is likely to violate, law.
- Conduct that violates the rights of a third party, or encourages the violation of the rights of a third party.
- Any conduct that the Operator judges to disturb the operation of the Service or server.
- Any conduct contrary to public order and morals.
- Any conduct by users that are a criminal organization, a member of a criminal organization, an individual who has ceased to be a member of a criminal organization for a period of less than five years, an associate member of a criminal organization, a business affiliated with a criminal organization, a corporate racketeer, a criminal organization posing as a political group, or a criminal special intelligence organization (hereinafter referred to as “Antisocial Forces”).
- Any other conduct judged to be improper by the Operator.
- If the Operator finds or judges that a user has engaged in any of the conduct described in the preceding item, the Operator shall reserve the right, at his own discretion, to cease or suspend provision of the Service to that user, and/or to delete that user’s account and any of their data stored on the server (including product reviews, comments, and posts to the user forum). The Operator shall bear absolutely no responsibility for any damages caused to the user as a result of these actions.
Article 6 (User liability)
- The user shall bear all responsibility for their usage of the service, and shall offer the Operator their guarantee that their usage of the service (including product reviews, comments, and posts to the user forum) shall not infringe on any third party’s industrial property rights including patent rights and trademarks, nor any intellectual property rights including copyright (including the rights stipulated by Articles 27 and 28 of the Copyright Act), nor any other rights (hereinafter referred to as “Intellectual Property Rights”).
- Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the event that the user encounters any problems regarding their use of the Service, the user shall bear all responsibility and expense for the resolution of those problems, and the Operator shall bear absolutely no responsibility.
- The user must bear all responsibility for backing up all data relating to their usage of the Service. The Operator shall bear absolutely no responsibility for the loss of data that was not backed up.
- In the event of any damage caused to the Operator by the user due to their use of the Service, the user shall pay the applicable compensation (including attorney’s fees).
- In the event that the user’s use of the service causes damage to any third party, the user shall bear all responsibility and expense for any compensation. The Operator shall bear absolutely no responsibility for any damage caused to a third party by the user’s use of the service. In such cases, if the Operator receives a demand for compensation from a third party, the user shall pay the compensation amount, as well as any fees (including attorney’s fees) to the Operator.
- Use of the Service requires an Internet connection. The user shall bear all responsibility for the provision of any and all devices, communications software, and any other means required to use the Service (hereinafter referred to as the “Equipment”).
- The Operator offers absolutely no guarantees, nor will participate in, the preparation, installation, and operation of any of the Equipment described in the preceding paragraph, and shall provide no support to the user. The Operator offers no guarantees that any particular Equipment is suitable for use of the Service.
- The user shall use this Service on the basis of an understanding that it is provided through a variety of networks and equipment, and that in order to connect to and transmit through these, the contents of their data and transmissions may be altered depending on the type of equipment.
Article 7 (Exemption from responsibility)
- The Operator provides no guarantee to the user of any particular effects as a result of using the Service.
- While the Operator pays appropriate attention to the contents of the Service, he offers absolutely no guarantees regarding the accuracy, completeness, newness, or usefulness of any of its contents. However, in the event of incompatibilities with a purchased product, this will be resolved through amendment of the purchase.
- The Operator offers no guarantees regarding the preservation of data created using the Website, access to the Website, or the lack of effects from any viruses, etc. received by using the Website. Users must bear all responsibility for using the Website.
- The Operator shall bear absolutely no responsibility for any issues relating to the Service that arise between users of the Service, or between a user of the Service and a third party.
- The Operator shall bear no responsibility for compensation for any damages arising from independently occurring incidents such as natural disasters, nor any damages arising from special circumstances, nor any indirect damages, including loss of profit, regardless of the Operator’s foreknowledge of these or lack thereof.
- Where these Terms constitute a consumer contract as established by Article 2, Paragraph 3 of the Consumer Contract Act (Act No. 61 of 2000), the provisions regarding the Operator’s total exemption from responsibility for compensation for damages do not apply.
Article 8 (Intellectual Property Rights)
All Intellectual Property Rights regarding the Website and the Service reside with the Operator, or with the proper owning party. The user must use the Service in a manner which does not infringe on the rights of other users, the Operator, or any other third party.
Article 9 (Suspension and stoppage of the Service, alterations to its contents, and closure)
- The Operator shall reserve the right to temporarily suspend or stop the Service without notifying the user in advance where the Operator deems such a suspension or stoppage necessary for the installation of equipment required by the Service, for system maintenance purposes, or due to acts of God such as natural disasters.
- The Operator shall reserve the right to alter all or part of the contents of the service, or close the service, following prior notification of the user.
- The Operator shall bear absolutely no responsibility for any damages caused to the user in either of the circumstances described in the preceding two paragraphs.
Article 10 (Deletion of registered accounts)
- In the event that a registered user’s account is deleted, the Operator must notify the user via the designated means.
- The Operator will not refund any amounts paid by the user, regardless of the reason for the deletion of the account.
- The Operator may immediately delete a user’s account without prior notification in any of the following cases.
- It is discovered that the user’s request for registration should not have been approved, such as if the details the user provided upon registration are discovered to contain false information.
- The user’s conduct constitutes gross negligence or a betrayal of good faith.
- The user ceases payment, or the user begins to undergo provisional seizure, seizure, auction, bankruptcy proceedings, civil or corporate rehabilitation proceedings, or special liquidation.
- The user has received a disposition to suspend transactions with a clearinghouse.
- The user has received a disposition for failure to pay taxes and public dues.
- Any other major cause equivalent to the preceding which makes the continuation of these Terms or of any individual contract problematic.
- The operator shall also reserve the right to delete a registered user’s account where the user is in violation of any of these terms other than those listed in the preceding paragraph, and where the user fails to correct this violation within a period deemed to be suitable after being notified of the violation.
- In the event that any of the conditions of paragraph 3 apply to the Operator or to a registered user, all debts of that party shall become immediately due and payable regardless of whether they have received any notification from the opposite party regarding the debts owed.
- Where a user wishes to re-register after their account has been deleted, they must follow the re-registration process. After following the re-registration process, the user must consent in advance to the fact that they will not receive their previous data.
Article 11 (Protection of secrets)
Both the Operator and user shall handle any information, including personal information, customer information, business information, and any other information revealed or provided by the opposite party related to the use of the Service (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Confidential Information”) in a responsible and careful manner, and to not use this information for any purpose than that of the Service, nor reveal or provide this information to any third party, without the express written consent of the opposite party.
Article 12 (Collection, analysis and handling of user information)
- The Operator may use user-related information that does not identify any individual user, including registration information, device information, and other user-related information for information distribution, statistics, or other services, and may provide this information to third parties.
- The Operator may collect usage information about the Service using information collection modules such as cookies in order to understand the usage status of the Service. Please refer to each provider’s individual terms of service and privacy policies for further information on these information collection modules.
- The Operator shall bear absolutely no responsibility for any damages caused by the usage of information collection modules such as cookies.
Article 13 (Exclusion of anti-social forces)
- Both the Operator and user shall declare and guarantee that none of the following apply to them at present, nor shall apply in future.
- The party constitutes an anti-social force.
- The party is engaged in relationships in which management is recognized to be operated by anti-social forces.
- The party is engaged in relationships in which anti-social forces are recognized to be materially involved in management.
- The party is engaged in relationships recognized to make improper use of anti-social forces, such as to achieve illicit gains for oneself or for a third party, or to cause damage to a third party.
- The party is engaged in relationships recognized to involve funding or otherwise providing benefits to anti-social forces.
- Individuals materially involved in the party’s management and/or executive are engaged in relationships with anti-social forces or other socially deleterious relationships.
- The party is engaged in conduct intended to cause a loss of trust or the obstruction of business of a third party, either personally or through another third party, including violent demands, menacing statements and actions, improper demands in excess of one’s legal responsibilities, spreading of rumors, false statements, and the exertion of influence.
- If the Operator or user judges the opposite party to be in violation of the declaration and guarantee of the preceding paragraph, or judge that any of the items of the preceding paragraph apply to the opposite party, they may immediately cancel all agreements related to the usage of the Service without advance notification, and shall reserve the right to claim compensation for damages.
Article 14 (Transfer of rights and status, etc.)
The Operator and user may not transfer, lease, pledge as collateral, or in any other way sell off any rights, duties or statuses associated with the Service without the consent of the opposite party.
Article 15 (Separability)
Where all or part of any of the articles of these Terms is judged to be invalid or unenforceable according to the Consumer Contract Act or any other law, the remaining provisions or parts of provisions shall continue to be completely effective.
Article 16 (Negotiations and settlement)
Any issues not established by these Terms, or where doubts arise regarding their interpretation, shall be promptly settled on the basis of good-faith negotiations between the Operator and the user.
Article 17 (Court of jurisdiction)
In the event of any litigation between the Operator and the user, the first court of instance shall be the summary or district court of jurisdiction for the location of the Operator’s head office.
Article 18 (Governing law)
The interpretation of these Terms shall be governed by Japanese law.
Terms established: August 9, 2019